Tonight! BC's on TV!

Hey folks, if you have the Chiller channel, you can check out a new "Chiller 13" special featuring yours truly TONIGHT (Friday), starting at 8pm eastern/5pm pacific and re-running pretty much all night after. Following up the previous two (Decade's Scariest Movies and Creepiest Kids, which will repeat before the premiere), this one is called Horrifying Hookups and tackles thrillers like Basic Instinct and Play Misty For Me, plus a few romance driven horror films like Bram Stoker's Dracula and even Rosemary's Baby for good measure. It covers a much wider range than the others, and this time I wear a hat! I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know how much I'll be in it, but I'm sure I'll pop up at least once for each movie being discussed. If you're in the Northeast you can't leave your home anyway, might as well spend your Friday night watching ramble! Check your listings for Chiller, I am 99% sure it's not available in HD yet so start with the SD section of your lineup. Thanks in advance for watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Google