BC's Best/Worst of 2008!

If you head on over to Bloody-Disgusting you can check out my picks for the BEST and WORST movies from 2008. As with last year, this is separate from my Horror Movie A Day list (which will be up next week, hopefully), in which I choose from all 365+ movies I watched this year. The Bloody list only reflects new movies that were released in the US this calender year. So head on over and enjoy! Don't forget to leave comments about what an idiot I am for liking movies you didn't like and disliking movies you loved. Also, it hasn't happened yet, but don't forget to down a shot for every person who accuses me of "not seeing enough movies".

1 comment:

  1. Hi BC. Happy New Year! I dug your list of bests at Bloody Disgusting and used your choices to help stock my Netflix Queue.

    Peace,
    A

    ReplyDelete

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Google