Transformers 2 Review

If you're interested in my long (and I mean LONG) thoughts on the newest spectacle from Michael Bay and his team of CGI wizards, feel free to head on over to my Bloody Digusting Blog. If you don't have two hours to spend reading more of my inane ramble than you already do here at HMAD, let me sum up: It's too long, it's missing the original's charm, and it spends far too much time with the humans instead of the robots, some of whom are better actors. But there's some fun to be had as well. I also want to point out that my 5/10 is the most positive review I've read for the film yet. Anyway, enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever hated a movie the way I hated this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read some stuff that said basically that Bay did the stuff He did because he likes those things in movies (i.e.-I love dogs, so I put a Chihuahua on it)no matter they make sense or not... Does that makes sense to you??? when you are doing a Franchise that ain't your creation? I mean one thing it's to give your " touch" (Burton and his character -Johnny Deep- with "Dad issues" come to mind)and another to totally F""ki it just because you want pee jokes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garth,

    I take it you haven't seen a Michael Bay movie before? Ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. I agree it was too long, but I thought it was good for what it was. This is an action film, not known for its acting or its dialogue, but for its affects. It was entertaining. If you would like to read my considerably shorter feelings on this matter you can visit my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this movie...the humor..the action oh and megan fox...it was kinda long but it kept me entertained..i didnt take it seriously thats why i enjoyed the humor...and again..megan fox...~applauds~

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a Transformers movie. That's all you need to know.

    ReplyDelete

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Google