October Extras 2!!

Once again, October is upon us, and thus lots of horror fans watch a Horror Movie A Day to celebrate. Therefore, in order to stick out, I do something extra. Last year I rewatched movies I loved dearly (or hated dearly, such as Dark Ride). But as the month wore on, I got pretty goddamn sick of horror movies. So this year, in addition to my usual daily review, I will also offer 31 Non Horror reviews!!! That's right, 31 action, comedy, drama, etc films will be given the usual treatment.

The goal is to eventually have a review for every movie ever mentioned on this site.

So feel free to toss out some suggestions... I've picked many of the films already (including, yes, my first actual review of my beloved Armageddon!), but not enough for the month, so if there was ever a (NON HORROR!) film you wanted to see torn to shreds, or verbally fellated, let me know and I will consider them.

And Happy October (next week)!

21 comments:

  1. review Disaster Movie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Hard Core Logo
    2) Mr. Death

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Disaster Movie. I would love to hear you trash that piece of shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about High School Musical??? Just for your niece! It will be the one thing on your site she could look at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Labyrinth!
    Pleeeeeeease.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disregard my previous comment..I pressed publish instead of preview,because I feel like I've had 4 hours sleep in 4 days.

    Bad Lieutenant.King of New York.Ms 45.The Addiction.Driller Killer.The Funeral.Any of them with commentary on.Abel Ferrara's commentarys make any of them fun even if you hate them all(which is pretty much everyone I've ever met who isn't me).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to see your take on My Sassy Girl (not the US remake, but the original, Korean movie). Why? It's probably one of the best chick flicks I've ever seen and I want to see if I'm not the only guy who loves that movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg--- runaway bride

    rhps

    AMERICAN BEAUTY just for me? fight club? please! for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BC,

    If I chose a non-horror film near-and-dear to my heart, and you trash it, eek! :-)

    But what the hell?

    Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    or)
    The Last American Virgin

    Two beloved 80s films. Own them both on VHS. Ha! Had them forever. Because, you know, I'm little older than you.

    Peace,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seven Samurai
    The Hidden Fortress
    Godzilla (the original)

    Seeing as you have so many issues with so many Japanese Horror films, try some that aren't horror and see if the same problems crop up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Last Tango in Paris

    ReplyDelete
  12. if you do armageddon you have to get it's older, less hot cousin con air

    ReplyDelete
  13. PUT. THE BUNNY. BACK IN THE BOX.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The two greatest movies ever...

    Robocop
    Big Trouble in Little China.

    Don't fail me.

    ReplyDelete

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Google