Infected Is Coming!

Over the summer, you might recall me complaining about having to shave my beard and/or having to go (twice) to downtown LA, a hellhole I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. But it was all for a good cause - playing the monster in a short film called Infected, written and directed by my good friend Jason Miller, who is part of the Ariescope team (he directed 2nd unit on Frozen and Hatchet II and was also a producer on both). Using some of the same folks (including FX guru Robert Pendergraft!), he put together this action-packed short over 2 not very long shooting sessions, and I'm pretty proud to be a part of it.

It's currently in the final stages of completion, but to tide us over, he has provided some stills to show you! Check em out below! (Hatchet II fans will recognize Avery, Layton, and Chad)




1 comment:

  1. What does the running time look like it's gonna be?

    ReplyDelete

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Google