HMAD Screening #4 - RAW MEAT!

If I were to make a list of the movies that made me glad I was doing Horror Movie A Day, Raw Meat (aka Death Line) would almost certainly be near the top. Even when I sat down to watch it I wasn't sure if I had ever heard of it, so I certainly never would have discovered it if not for multiple and excessive doses of daily horror. Therefore, I am THRILLED to be able to co-present the film at my beloved New Beverly Cinema on Saturday, May 8th, at 11:59 pm, in a glorious 35mm print. I know a lot of you probably haven't seen the film yet, so if you're in the Los Angeles area, you should definitely check it out. I would say it's technically the best film I've shown yet (as much as I love Shocker, I will be the first to admit that's it a flawed film, to say the least), and more in line with what I'd like to show on a regular basis (i.e. cool obscure movies). Tix are 7 bucks and as always I will have some DVDs to give away - come on down!!

P.S. You can also buy advance tickets at Brownpapertickets!


HorrorBlips: vote it up!

2 comments:

  1. whoah! that seems to be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I want to go to this so bad but I live in MA so I doubt I would be able to get there in time..

    ReplyDelete

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Google