RIP Bob Clark

(Regular post will be up later, just wanted to pay my respects with a quick note)

Director Bob Clark (Deathdream, original Black Christmas, Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things, and off horror - Christmas Story) was killed this morning by some fucking idiot drunk driver. Interviewing Bob was the first thing I was given to do at Bloody-disgusting so I am extra sad. Even more sad was that with the remake of BC, the original was finally earning the respect and attention that has eluded it by all but hardcore slasher fans over the years. I've seen it recently, so I can't watch it for this, but I urge everyone to check it out if they have not yet, as well as his other horror films. The only disappointment you'll feel is knowing that he won't ever make another classic because some fucking douchebag decided to drive drunk.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-crash5apr05,0,6240856.story?coll=la-home-headlines

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Google