The HMAD Book Needs Your Vote!

Hello! I am alive! Been a long time since I posted anything directly to you guys, but I wanted to alert you to the new poll on the top of the page (yes, I finally took down the NOES 5 screening ad, a year+ after it happened). The HMAD book is getting very close to completion (minus some art and a foreward by a very cool writer, I COULD release it now - that's how close!) and while we are definitely releasing it e-style (your Kindles and what not), I would like to get a rough idea of how many people would buy the (more expensive!) physical version if they could. Personally I think the book is suited better for paper anyway, but print is dead not feeling well these days, so it's a risky endeavor and it'd likely be out of my own pocket to get them made. However, if enough people would (seriously!) buy a physical copy if given the choice, maybe I can get someone else to foot that bill (i.e. the people who will be getting a lot of the money anyway). So please take a second to answer if the book is something you're interested in; the e-book will only be 5 bucks but the physical one would probably be around $15 (it'll be 400 pages), so keep that in mind with your vote. Thank you!

13 comments:

  1. $15-ish sounds like a bargain for a 400-page book.
    Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy a physical copy of it. I enjoy your writing very much, Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a paper copy, especially if it had a good index. Your site has always been a great resource to find lesser known movies, and as a warning against bad ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would absolutely buy a copy, please do it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd buy a paper copy of your book in a heartbeat, no doubt, but would it have some sort of distibution... in fucking Poland? But I'd like to buy a physical version, yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would absolutely but a physical copy. It's the better way to read a book and would look good on the coffee table or bookshelf once completed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd snap up a physical copy in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would certainly buy it as a physical book and wouldn't do so if it were only an e-book. I like paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Physical copy $15 is a great price

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd buy a book of it were through a retailer (online like amazon) that would ship to me. Enjoy your writing and site very much. Would be happy to assist /support you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Actually I would only be interested in a print book... Don't have a Kindle or whatever, and don't plan to buy one anytime soon...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, would love to buy hard copy for myself, and maybe for my son and nephew - forcing teenagers to read by fooling them with horror movies, yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, please. Yes. In the bag for this 100%; this also sounds like the perfect gift for several people in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Google