Listen to me!

Got three hours to kill, or a long daily commute? I was once again honored to join the Killer POV podcast with filmmakers Mike Williamson and Dave Parker, alongside hosts Rebekah McKendry, Elric Kane, and Rob G! The topic was debates; we each had to pick a few movies that we liked that most others seem to hate, and defend it/hopefully convince someone to change their tune (or at least give it a second chance). I went with my usual targets: The Hitcher remake, My Soul To Take, Book Of Shadows... but I also joined the defense of a few other picks like Urban Legend 2, while vehemently standing my ground that Freddy's Dead is a bad movie.

It got kind of chaotic; in addition to the expanded number of guests there were also a few adult beverages being consumed, so I'm sure there's a lot of obnoxious interruptions and two conversations going at once. But it was a damn fun time recording it, and I hope it's at least half as fun for you to listen to! The podcast is one of the better ones out there in my slightly biased opinion, so hopefully you're a regular listener. And if not, I hope now you become one (this was the longest episode ever by far, so don't get scared off - usually they clock in at around 2 hours). You can check it out at iTunes or HERE. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya- The Hitcher remake's not only superior to the original, it's a pretty good movie on its own.

    ReplyDelete

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Google